ODM has an immediate opening for a welder.
We are currently seeking an experienced Welder to join our construction division. Our welders would be traveling locally to construction sites assisting with various welding projects. Please review the information below and submit an application.
- Perform various welding tasks.
- Weld various materials/ pipes
- Interpret blueprints, drawings, and specifications.
- Adhere to safety guidelines.
- Ability to work with different types of materials.
- Ability to weld, cut and shape materials for various construction projects.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Certificate in welding
- Ability to interpret blueprints and specifications.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic understanding of mechanical systems
- Rigging knowledge
- Ability to weld pipe and duct
Salary: Negotiable (Based on Experience)
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 5 years
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Construction site
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond, VA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Welding: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: In person