ODM has immediate openings for service electricians.
Service Electrician Description:
We are currently seeking an experienced Service Electrician to assist with our service department. The ideal candidate would have 10’ years’ experience in a commercial setting. Also be able to run service-based electrical calls.
Please review the information below and submit an application.
- Electrical Maintenance & Installation
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair of lighting, pumps, controls, electrical circuits, etc.
- Upgrades and Renovations
- Follow safety protocols and adhere to electrical codes and regulations
- Maintain accurate records of electrical work, including diagrams, service reports, and maintenance logs.
- Collaborate with other tradespeople to ensure efficient completion of projects
- Master’s Electrician License (preferred but not necessary)
- 10 years’ Experience in a commercial setting
- Valid Drivers License
- In-depth knowledge of electrical systems, components, and troubleshooting techniques.
- Leadership and team management
- Strong understanding of electrical codes and regulations
- Effective communication and customer service skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 – $38.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Overtime pay
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Year round work
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond, VA 23220: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Journeymans or Masters (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: In person