ODM has an immediate opening for a recruiting specialist.
Recruiting Specialist Description:
Old Dominion Mechanical has been in business since 2013. Our mission is to exceed our customer’s expectations while providing a long-lasting partnership. ODM is the leading provider of Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanical and HVAC services. Our company values a strong collaborative team environment and strives for superior customer service both internally and externally.
We are currently looking for a Recruiting Specialist to join our team and oversee our full-cycle recruiting. Recruiting responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures, and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for ODM’s current and future hiring needs.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria for positions
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using an applicant tracking system
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years proven experience as a Recruiting Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within the organization
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Additional benefits include 401K, Paid Holidays, Paid Birthday Off, and Paid Time Off
- Full-Time position
- Monday to Friday, 7:00 am to 4:30 pm
Old Dominion Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Old Dominion Mechanical, LLC. values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, minorities, and veterans to apply. ODM is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, or military status.