ODM has an immediate opening for an inventory & purchasing manager.
Inventory Purchasing Manager
Inventory Purchasing Manager Description:
Old Dominion Mechanical, LLC. is looking for an Inventory and Purchasing manager who is detail-oriented, exceptionally organized and has excellent communication skills. A successful candidate should also possess relevant HVAC and Plumbing product knowledge along with a strong understanding of inventory and purchasing requirements. This position will be responsible for maintaining inventory for our install and service crews on a daily basis.
Successful inventory coordinators should have a few years experience in inventory control, excellent time-management skills, and knowledge in organizational techniques.
Inventory and Purchasing Coordinator Responsibilities
- Manage inventory and warehouse equipment including truck stock
- Perform complete inventory checks periodically of all stock and supplies as necessary.
- Assist with purchasing equipment and materials daily
- Organize the delivery of equipment and parts to warehouse and job sites as needed
- Ensuring all inventory movement is documented and updated in software
- Identify, analyze and address gaps in inventory processes with recommendations for improvement.
- Daily reporting to management.
Inventory and Purchasing Coordinator Requirements
- 5-10 years of Inventory and Purchasing experience
- HVAC and Plumbing industry experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Word processing, database, and spreadsheet knowledge.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Inventory: 5 years (Preferred)
- HVAC/ Plumbing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Purchasing: 5 years (Preferred)
- One location/ in ODM office