ODM has immediate openings for HVAC service techs.
HVAC Service Technician
HVAC Service Technician Description:
The mission of the HVAC Service Technician is to provide a full range of repair, maintenance, and upgrade services for a wide assortment of heating and cooling products, including air conditioners, heat pumps, furnaces, fan coils, and thermostats in a commercial setting.
The Technician must be able to troubleshoot and repair commercial HVAC equipment in an efficient and professional manner. Candidates must be able to diagnose the causes of breakdowns, test parts with appropriate instruments, disassemble and assemble parts, and make necessary repairs to equipment and associated components. Technicians must also be committed to safety in the use of all hand and power tools and must have solid interpersonal and customer service skills. The ideal HVAC Service Technician would have 5 years of verifiable HVAC industry experience. In addition, the successful candidate must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
Please review the following information and submit an application.
- Responsible for servicing products and equipment related to HVAC commercial systems and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Performs repairs, overhauls, and start-ups of commercial boiler and HVAC systems.
- Performs routine and preventive maintenance as needed for the purpose of ensuring the ongoing functioning of HVAC systems
- Uses a variety of hand tools, following blueprints, wiring diagrams, piping schemes or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units
- Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as needed or requested by customers
- Responds to emergency situations during or after hours for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns
- Documents work by completing paperwork on each job and maintaining files
- Provides technical support to customers
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required
- 3-5 years of service experience specific to residential/commercial HVAC industry; or, an equivalent combination of vocational training and experience
- Knowledge of basic electricity, electrical, and control systems
- Ability to read, understand, and work from blueprints, specifications, and schematics
- Must have a good driving record
- Must be able to pass all pre employment screenings
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Universal EPA Certification (ACTIVE)
- HVAC Journeyman/Master certification
- Strong knowledge of HVAC, troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance
Schedule: Monday- Friday, 7am/ 7:30am – 4 pm/ 4:30 pm.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Service HVAC: 3 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: In person