ODM has immediate openings for HVAC technicians!
HVAC Technician Description:
The Technician must be able to troubleshoot and repair commercial HVAC equipment in an efficient and professional manner. Candidates must be able to diagnose the causes of breakdowns, test parts with appropriate instruments, disassemble and assemble parts, and make necessary repairs to equipment and associated components. Technicians must also be committed to safety in the use of all hand and power tools and must have solid interpersonal and customer service skills. The ideal HVAC Service Technician should have 5 years of verifiable HVAC industry experience. In addition, the successful candidate must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Responsible for servicing products and equipment related to HVAC commercial systems and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Performs repairs, overhauls, and start-ups of commercial boiler and HVAC systems.
- Performs routine and preventive maintenance as needed for the purpose of ensuring the ongoing functioning of HVAC systems
- Uses a variety of hand tools, following blueprints, wiring diagrams, piping schemes or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units
- Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as needed or requested by customers
- Responds to emergency situations during or after hours for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns
- Documents work by completing paperwork on each job and maintaining files
- Provides technical support to customers
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
- Five years of service experience specific to residential and commercial HVAC industry; or, an equivalent combination of vocational training and experience
- Knowledge of basic electricity, electrical, and control systems
- Ability to read, understand, and work from blueprints, specifications, and schematics
- Must have a satisfactory driving record, criminal record, and be able to pass a drug screen
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Universal EPA Certification (ACTIVE)
- HVAC Journeyman/Master certification
- Strong knowledge of Boiler and HVAC, troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance