ODM has an immediate opening for an electrical superintendent.
Electrical Superintendent Description:
We are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Superintendent to join our team. As an electrical superintendent you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the day-to-day operations of electrical projects in a commercial setting. Ensuring that all safety regulations are followed, and coordinating with all necessary personnel to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget. The ideal candidate will have a strong background as a Electrical Superintendent, excellent communication skills, and the ability to quickly resolve any issues that may arise.
Please review the information below and submit an application.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of construction personnel.
- Project Management
- Safety and Compliance
- Inspect materials, equipment, and work in progress to ensure compliance with specifications and safety standards.
- Material and Resource Management
- Budget and Cost Control
- Strong and effective communication skills, coordinate with all necessary personnel to ensure that all work is performed according to plan.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Maintain records of construction activities.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Proven experience in electrical commercial and project management
- 5-7+ years industry experience
- OSCHA 30 and CPR certification
- Extensive knowledge of electrical systems & components
- Review/ interpret blueprint & schematic
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $67,999.15 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 5 years
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond, VA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person