ODM has immediate openings for service coordinators/dispatchers.
Service Coordinator Dispatcher
Service Coordinator/Dispatcher Description:
Plumbing, Mechanical, and HVAC services. Our company values a strong collaborative team environment and strives for superior customer service both internally and externally.
We are currently seeking a reliable Service Coordinator who will serve as the main point of contact between our service team and customers. We are looking for a compassionate, goal-oriented, problem-solving team member with a positive attitude that loves helping people. If that sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
You will be responsible for receiving requests from our customers and transmitting the information to our field service technicians. The information you share must be clear and concise to ensure the technicians know where they are going and what to expect when they arrive. The ability to multi-task and take appropriate action with little supervision while being organized and flexible is essential to this position.
Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities
- The main point of contact for customers regarding service and PM-related issues.
- Receive and record information for all calls in our operating system.
- Dispatch multiple service technicians while providing vital information related to the service call.
- Address problems and requests by communicating with the necessary parties or providing solutions.
- Be able to handle a high-paced environment.
- Multitask and prioritize service calls according to their urgency.
- Monitor delivery progress and assure timely assistance.
- Ordering and tracking PM-related material.
- Issuing purchase orders.
Coordinator Requirements and Qualifications
- At least one (1) year coordinating/dispatching experience preferred.
- Strong phone handling skills.
- Customer-orientated and the ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities.
- Detailed oriented for quality control on pre-call and post-call service calls.
- Excellent follow-up skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Team Oriented
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Additional benefits including 401K, Paid Holidays, Paid Birthday Off, and Paid PTO.
- Full Time, Onsite (non-remote) position based in Richmond, VA
- Monday to Friday, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Old Dominion Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time